Whether it is a destination wedding or local one, nothing feels better than a nice warm welcoming of your guests. If you are looking to splurge into accessories or something special, there are many ways to do so. And we have the best picks for you to make your welcome bag even more special for your guests:
- Decorative invitation: Having a customized, designed and creative paperwork looks appealing and attracts the guests. It should be informative at the same time. You can put the details about wedding venue, after-party details, shuttle pick-up and drop-off – you can add almost everything.
- Bottle up: Yes, you can add alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages in the form of miniature bottles. It looks cute and adorable and adds a refined touch to your welcome bag. Miniature bottles are the best bet for your guest welcome bag.
- Sweet tooth, maybe: A welcome bag is incomplete without some sweet delicacies in it. You can add a set of delicious candies, that can be personalized accordingly, the way you want it to be. You can also go for gummy bears or a box of delicious chocolates.
- And some snacks, too: A pack of nachos or salty potato chips, a guest welcome bag can be filled with special snacks – you can also add gluten-free stuff for your health-conscious guests as well.
- Hangover kit: You read it right! Some pain relief tablets, a water bottle and a can of energy drink- your ultimate hangover kit is ready and set!