Weddings are a perfect occasion for the bride and when it is all about dressing up, everything becomes a perfect opportunity to flaunt those amazing footwear on your special day! Heels are the talk of the town. From pretty lehengas to gowns, heels do make a style statement. We have a list of statement heels that every bride should, for once, wear and flaunt it out:
- Pump heels: Wondering what to wear with that pretty floral pink lehenga? Pump heels are the perfect fit! They look extremely suave and they look extraordinary while carrying.
- Stilettos: While they look more of a stylish pair of footwear, stilettos is another best option to carry a style statement. You can opt for glittery or golden ones, they look amazingly beautiful and remarkable.
- Block heels: It would be an understatement to say that block heels are uncomfortable and not the right kind of pair of heels to wear. Block heels with Gota patti designs or embellishments does make a difference.
- Wedges: Carrying a heavy wear lehenga? Wedges are at your rescue! A beautiful intricated designed wedges are the perfect kind of pair of heels to make a style statement!
- Jooti: The classic, good old jootis are the perfect traditional wear to create a style statement with the bridal wear. They look fascinating and completely pretty while you carry them.