The Best Bollywood Bride Look Stunning On their D-Day
1) Kareena Kapoor Khan: After Five years of their relationship, Kareena Kapoor tied knot with actor Saif Ali Khan in October 2012. Known as Begum of Pataudi now looked stunning on her wedding wearing her mother-in- laws ancestral wedding lehenga.She wore beautiful golden lehenga in her wedding.Her attire has heavy dupatta with all over booti and golden border around with heavy golden lehenga with green border and heavy cholli with work done all over. She enhanced her beauty with antique necklace, matha-tikka and an elegant pasa. Undoubtedly, she is the one of the prettiest bride bollywood has ever seen.
2) Soha Ali Khan: Soha Ali Khan married actor Kunal Khemu in a very simple quiet wedding with just close family and friends being a part of it.Soha was seen donning subtler look than the usual bollywood bridal style. Soha chose to wear golden dusted Sabyasachi lehenga with heavy orange dupatta. Her lehenga was bordered with broad golden zari work complementing her golden zari choli.Her kundan jewelery comprises a beautiful choker, subtle matha-tikka with an attractive pearl string pasa.
3) Genelia D’Souza– Genelia D’Souza and riteish Deshmukh’s wedding took place on 3 February,2012,at the Grand Hyatt, Santacruz. If you call her the cutest bride in Bollywood, and Genelia won’t let you down here.On her d-day she wore a bridal saree which was designed by Neeta Lulla and styled by her daughter Nishka Lulla.She wore a red bridal saree with Golden kundan border.Her blouse was golden and elegantly embroidered.On her forehead she wore a traditional Maharashtrian “Mundavalya” (decorative pearl strings tied on forehead) and in her left nose she wore a Maharashtrian “Nath” (nose ring)
4) Bipasha Basu: Bipasha Basu married Karan Singh Grover April this year in a proper Bengali tradition. She looked stunning in a red hot Sabyasachi lehenga, giving a perfect bride goals to bengali brides. She wore a heavy embellished lehenga and cholli with all over zari work. To be a true bengali bride she wore “Nath” (nose ring),bangles, maang patti and heavy kundan jewellery.
5) Geeta Basra: Actress Geeta Basra on her wedding with cricketer Harbhajan Singh looked a million bucks in a heavy red lehenga by designer Archana Kochhar.her wedding lehenga traditionally designed with red and golden colour combination enhanced with matha-tikka, Nath and hand gear and a beautiful red dupatta to complete the ensemble.
6) Asin Thottumkal: Asin married beau Rahul Sharma in Mumbai a while back. The two grabbed a lot of media and public attention for their PDA. Asin wore a bridal saree by Sabyasachi with an elegant red bordered zari work accessorised with matha-tikka.She kept simple and elegant for her wedding day.
7) Dia Mirza: Dia Mirza, looked drop dead gorgeous in vintage avadhi style ensemble in gold and emerald green by Ritu Kumar. Ritu Kumar designed a traditional joda for the bride, the embroidery work of zari dori dating back to the mughal era. It was made up of kurta,farshi,pyjama and dupatta.The outfit was typically Hyderabadi in aesthetic, even the dupatta embroidery was a lineage from the Avadh court. “The elaborate borders placed on both the paat (upper half of the pajama) and the gote (lower half) seams are finished in a style typical of the Hyderabadi court.