Capturing those essential, beautiful moments when the bride and the groom are totally into each other, forgetting the world and just be themselves, romantically. And it becomes a dutiful job of the photographer to capture those moments that define the true relationship of the newlywed couple, all those candid moments, the never ending smiles and the joy and feeling of getting together, forever. Well, we have made the list of top 10 best photographers who will capture the heart of your wedding:
1. PhotoTantra: Listed as one of the top picks by Vogue India, PhotoTantra is a photography studio based in Delhi and they are known for their candid photography and amazing photo clicking techniques. http://www.phototantra.com/
2. Arjun Menon Photography: His background as a travel photographer gives him a unique perspective of weddings, especially destination ones. His page “Art leaves a Mark” tells the immense wedding stories.
3. The Wedding Story: Touted to be one of the famous photography team based in Mumbai, The Wedding Story also covered wedding of prestigious couples like Arpita Khan’s weddings.
4. Popcorn Studios: A photography studio based in Ontario, Canada, this team is famous at clicking majestically candid pictures that will melt your heart away.
5. The Wedding salad: Founded in 2012 by Aayushi Sachdeva and Kanishka Sonthalia, The Wedding Salad has photographed over 75 weddings, traveling across the country, creating an incredible montage of the most priceless moments of the weddings they cover.
6. Wedding Sutra: India’s leading bridal media brand that provides comprehensive wedding information and inspiration to a target audience of smart, spirited, and sophisticated couples. It was founded in 2000 by Parthip Thyagarajan and Madhulika Sachdeva Mathur to offer a much-needed alternative to the outdated and sketchy planning advice being offered by print media.
7. Rajesh Luthra Productions: During the last 10 years of working as a professional photographer in Delhi, Rajesh Luthra has formed a firm belief that professional photography can never be only about techniques, equipment, cameras, or lenses. To be able to achieve some of the best photography results, the art has to be driven with passion, sculpted with love, and finished with care.
8. Sharik Verma Photography: Known famous for covering destination weddings, Sharik Verma’s idea of capturing the beauty of marriage photos is simply amazing and it will leave you awestruck.
9. Navdeep Soni: From intimate to big fat destination weddings, we are up for any candid wedding photography project. Our wedding photography style is absolutely non-intrusive so that you can enjoy your big day. They love the culture and elegance of South Indian weddings and always look forward to Telugu weddings in Hyderabad, tam brahm weddings in Chennai or Kannada wedding in Bangalore. But being a Punjabi, it is always special to go back to Delhi and shoot weddings.
10. Jodi Clickers: The style is modern – contemporary with a mix of fashion. Started by Abhishek Behani in July 2012, Jodi Clickers have so far clicked 60 couples across the country.